Monday, March 5, 2018

Celebrate!


The sun is shining but the wind is pretty cold so it’s not quite as nice out as it looks. We could get some more snow or rain for the next few days and then the sun comes out again. This is pretty typical winter for this area in March. The winter just hates to give up and leave.  

Today’s card was made with one of the stamps I bought from Art Impression. Love their stamps.






        The image was coloured with pencils and then blended with gamsol – my favourite way to colour images. The rectangles were die cut with Spellbinder dies. The “celebrate” is from a Sizzix die and it is popped up with dimensional glue strips. I had a piece of glossy paper that I had applied some ink.. and I’m not sure what else …on to it and didn’t do anything with it. It was sitting in with the green paper stash bag and I pulled it out and decided to use the part of it that was mostly green to die cut the word 'celebrate'. It is mounted on a stamped tag. The sentiment was computer generated. The paper is from the stash. This is a 5 ½” square card. They do not cost more to mail in Canada.

        That’s all for a cool but sunny Monday, March 5, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Violet.... I have a handful of square card bases that were given to me..you remind me i need to use them... if nothing else .. to get them out of my stash... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...