Friday, March 23, 2018

Single Page Layout


I didn’t think I was going to be able to post anything today – computer problems….grrrrr. Our anti-virus program decided to provide a free 30 day trial for their “premium” package and it totally screwed up our computers. It’s taken me hours to get mine back to running okay. Joe’s was not affected quite as badly but I’ll be cleaning his up next….he can at least use his.

        Just for a change, I’m posting a scrapbook page today.






I seldom do one page layouts but sometimes it’s a necessity if there are not enough photos for a two page layout…and this was one of those times. The background is one piece of striped cardstock. The tags and long title were all from various sources that were in my stash but they all seemed to match. The journaling is computer generated on the tag. To make sure it fits, type out your message and print it out on plain paper. Lay the tag on top while holding it up to a light source to see if it fits. When it fits fine, use temporary glue to hold it in place on the plain paper right over the printing and run it through the printer again.

        I had that light coral cardstock that matched the one stripe in the background paper so I cut a strip to go near the bottom where I wanted to put a row of photos and then used the rest to mount the one large photo on. All the small photos were mounted on more cardstock making one higher than the other and various alphabet letters to spell their names, either above or below. I was pleased how it turned out.

        That’s all for another cold Friday, March 23, 2018. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I’ll be back on Monday with another card.

Cheers

Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...