Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A Penny Black Masculine Card


            Still cooler than normal here; cooler than we really like it; but the good thing is, the A/C has been off for days so the hydro bill (electric bill for the U.S. readers)  will go down. We did the yard work this afternoon and I must admit it was rather nicer cutting the grass, etc. when it’s cooler.

        This is the second masculine card I made. I like the one I posted on Monday better, but this one is okay….just okay, but okay.






I used the same mask as the last card I posted and sponged on the same Distress Ink, but left it a little lighter. Then I put the stamp (Penny Black) in the Tim Holtz stamp positioner and stamped the image; the birds and sentiment. Then I sponged Distress Ink, Walnut Stain and then Black Soot, along the bottom.  Again, not my favourite but its okay.

        That’s all for a cool but sunny Wednesday, June 6, 2018.

Cheers

Violet 

ps: To safe a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the symbol appears and click.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...