Friday, July 27, 2018

A Tri-fold Card Rescued from the Stash!


Today’s card is another using up some scraps. I checked my bag of blue stash and fund this odd folded piece of turquoise blue cardstock. I have no idea what I was planning on making with it but I’m guess it was a boo-boo…cut the wrong size…about 3 ½” x 11” and scored to fold twice. I decided to make something out of it. Here’s the front of the card.




If you are a regular reader of this blog you will know that I seldom use a sketch or plan ahead what to do….I’m more of a ‘wing it and see if it works’ kind of crafter. So, I found a piece of striped turquoise paper and had just enough to cover the front fold and the fold inside. Then I searched through my flower basket and found these pre-made, dimensional daisy flowers, gloves and trowel from K and Company. I picked up a couple packages of these at the dollar store. They came assembled with dimensional glue dots already attached. For the inside I just added a computer generated verse on the back panel and then everything was glued to a turquoise blue standard card base.

Here is the inside of the card.




I had no idea if anyone would like this card or not but a friend of mine saw it and wanted it immediately. Apparently her mother loves cards that fold out. I may have miss-cut some more cardstock! LOL!

That’s all for a lovely Friday, July 27, 2018. Have a wonderful weekend everyone….stay save…be kind to all and check back on Monday for another card.



Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.










1 comment:

  1. LOVE it when you wing it Violet! Just Beautiful!!! Looking forward to a rainy weekend with lower temps.. .YES!!!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...