Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Quick and Easy Cards


It was another hot and humid day today but no rain so we loaded up the bikes and headed out to Rondeau Park for another bike ride. My two brain disorders (trigeminal neuralgia and hemi- facial paralysis) have many things that trigger painful spasms and weird speech patterns and humid weather is one of them and Joe woke up feeling groggy…… but we made ourselves get out of the house and get some exercise. Sometimes it’s a real effort but worth it in the end. There may be more thunderstorms tomorrow so we’ll be grounded again.

Today’s card is another quick and easy card using up the left over scraps from the scrapbook page.




I had two pieces of the diamond paper left over so I glued it to some plain paper ……which looks blue in the photo but it actually matches the dark diamonds…..I didn’t realize how much the camera changed the colour until right now. Oh well, take my word for it please, it’s a close match, just darker. Anyway, I added two black strips of cardstock that was just lying on my desk and the die cut Sizzix word. It needed something else so I added that die cut flower thing…not sure what it is suppose to be but it looks like a dandelion gone to seed to me…..its a Memory Box die I borrowed from my friend Jane and I have a few still to use up that I forgot about. Once I liked everything it was glued to the black card base.

That’s all for a hot and humid Wednesday, July 25, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...