Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A Blue Striking Card


        Hopefully this is the last day of this dreaded humidity! It will still be hot but comfortably hot which is just fine with me.

        Yesterday I posted a card made from a stamp that I had rented from our local scrapbook store, The Paper Pickle. Today’s card is another one made from the same stamp. I rented it so long ago I have no idea who made the stamp and it probably isn’t available anymore anyway…which is too bad because I like it even more now than I did then. I think this is the last stamped image but not made into a card from that stamp. 
          This time I went with this pretty turquois blue colour. I had a card base almost the same colour and then I added that designer polka dot one behind the image to make the image pop. The designer paper is not really that grey-blue colour, but bluer, but the camera changed the colour a bit but you get the idea….I know, I know, I need to find a better lighting area. It made a really nice quick card that is quite striking. I liked it anyway.

        That’s all for a hot and humid and waiting for a thunderstorm Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH... soooo .. huuummmid..... Its like pea soup around here.... Lovely in blue too! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...