Friday, August 24, 2018

Anniversary Card for an Older Couple


We’ve managed to be comfortable with the A/C off for the last few days but this is likely the last day – its going to feel like its in the high 90’s all weekend – and more thunderstorms as well. We have our three youngest grandchildren this weekend too – darn weather has spoiled all our original plans but the boys are easy to please so that’s good.

Today I’m posting the second anniversary card I made using the sketch from Crazy for Challenges. Here’s the sketch.





And here’s my card. This one is for an older couple.

 



This time I actually made a single layer card – another thing I seldom do. The die cut stitched oval is from an Elizabeth Craft set. The stamped image is an old Stamping Bella one that was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. It didn’t come with a matching die…. and I seldom buy them anyway…. so I just hand cut it. The border is a Martha Stewart punch. The flowers are just random flowers in my flower stash so I have no idea where they came from. The sentiment is a silver peel-off.

That’s all for a lovely Friday, August 24, 2018. Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone. I’ll be back on Monday with another card to post.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...