Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

     This has been a trying day to say the least. I was awake at 4:20, couldn't get back to sleep so up at 5:30. We having been trouble with two of our laptops so I reinstalled Windows completely in one; did just a partial reinstall on the other...which is the one I use but now I have to reinstall all my programs. Of course with it being Halloween, the evening was spent giving out candy instead of installing programs. One of the programs missing is WORD so I'm typing this here instead of on WORD first. It will be a quick post today.
     This is the card I made for our youngest grandson, Finn, who is 8.
     I used those funky circle dies from Elizabeth Craft designs...except for the middle ones. Instead of them, I added the yellow for the moon...a little Distress ink, Spiced Marmalade, sponged on for some depth. The witch is a very old Inkadinkado stamp. The ghost is from the stash as is the ribbon. The background paper was just that light greenish grey colour so I added some stamped spider webs...from the same Inkadinkado set and sponged black Distress Ink all around. He loved it.
     I'll be back with another post on Friday if the computer keeps working!
Cheers
Violet


1 comment:

  1. Hi Violet!!!

    No trick or treaters here.. we live too far out. Infact i'm considering next year to move all my Halloween decor inside so we can enjoy it since no one else can really see it as we live back off the road..

    I hope your computer woes are short lived.. We are chilly and rainy and i think i will make a beef stew in the slow cooker.. sounds good on a chilly day.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...