Monday, November 12, 2018

A Very Scrappy Card


        Bah! Flu bug! The flu bug is hanging on but the worst of it was over by Thursday night so its getting less and less each day......just very tired and headachy now....except....now I have a dry throat and laryngitis so I guess I’m not out of the woods yet. I haven’t been up to even making any cards over the weekend but luckily I have some made that I have not posted yet.

        This card is another “use up some scraps” card.
 

        I taped together the two pieces of cardstock which came from a double sided bigger piece. These two were left over from another project. I die cut a few skinny and wide but short banners from scraps in the same colours and added them along the seam. Double sided tape was used to glue down the ribbon and wrapped it around the back and then glued on the matching bow and then added the peel-off sentiment. This was then glued to the green card base. A quick and easy card made from scraps but still turned out okay.

        That’s all for a cool but pleasant November day….or so I’ve been told as I haven’t been out… and I’ll be back on Wednesday with another post.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...