Sunday, December 23, 2018

Gnomes and a Card


            This is a rare Sunday post. I have been down with a cold and didn’t remember to post a card on Friday. With tomorrow being Christmas Eve day I decided to post today instead.

        I was feeling just well enough today that I didn’t want to lie on the couch and it was too cold in the lower studio (aka the basement) so I decided to try to make some gnomes….and no, I have no idea why, I just felt like making gnomes.

        Here’s the first one I made.

 

It turned out not too bad but I decided the nose was too small.

So here’s the second one I made.

 

        I think the nose to too large! He has feathers and buttons on the side of his hat. 
        It’s back to the drawing board if I decide to make any more.

        Here is the last Christmas card for this year.

 

         A cute little bird card which was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. The ovals are Spellbinder’s dies and the blue cardstock is from the stash. The tag is from a Little B die and the sentiment is a peel-off. The background paper is from the stash. To pick up the red in the hat, the card was glued to a red card base. A quick and easy card.

        That’s all the posts for 2018. With Christmas week being so busy there will be no more postings on this blog until next year – that’s only 9 or 10 days away though!

        So Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this occasion and for those that do not, I wish you a wonderful week. To all I wish for you a happy, safe, and healthy 2019.

   Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Violet!!! Those gnomes are just adorable!!! I LOVE gnomes!!! Nose too big or too little.. I think it just shows personality! The next nose is bound to be perfect!! lol! Merry Christmas my friend! See you next year!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...