Friday, January 25, 2019

A Blue Card


            The couple days of mild weather is over and we are back to below average, bitter cold weather coupled with an even colder win…..and this will continue for over a week. Luckily we made a trip to the grocery store yesterday….first day out of the house in two weeks for me….and we are well stocked and staying put.

        Today’s card turned out okay even though I had no idea in mind of how to assemble it when I started…..as usual. I’m just not a sketch-following person.

 

         Once again I rummaged through my blue paper stash and found some papers that worked well together...assembled them and added the silver peel-off fancy line down the centre of the bottom layer. The top layers were die cut with the stitched rectangles and dies. The sentiment was heat embossed. Once it was all assembled it was glued to the card base which is about the same colour as the heat embossed sentiment. Then I added some silver peel-off flowers; butterfly and sentiment.

        That’s all for a bitter cold Friday. I’ll be back on a upcoming bitter cold Monday with another card. I hate winter.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...