Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A Glittery Butterfly Card


            It turns out there was a glitch in allowing comments on my blog. Hopefully I have this corrected now. I do enjoy reading the comments people leave and answering their questions as well. Sorry for the confusion. I’m glad someone let me know it was a problem.       



Brrrrr. Back to the Canadian standard cold weather today…but no snow yet. They are warning of snow squalls in the snow belt areas east of here but we may get a few flurries only. I’m sure our time is coming but so far, so good.

        Today’s card is very glittery!

 

         The background paper is from my stash.  I stamped the corners and added the peel-off sentiment…which was gold but I went over it with a black marker to darken it. A ribbon was glued down the seam and wrapped around the back. The card was then glued to a card base which just happened to match some of the blue in the paper…bonus! The butterfly was die cut – Memory Box – and glued together. Then I added glue into all the crevasses and sprinkled on some glitter….which matches the top paper – bonus number 2. The squiggle at the end of the butterfly is from a small stamp from Paper Wishes that comes with their butterfly stamp. This was a quick and easy card but I like how it turned out.

        That’s all for a cold and windy Wednesday, January 9, 2019.

 Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 



1 comment:

  1. OOOOooo glitter!! I love some glitter! Very pretty Violet!! Unfortunately i haven't been by to notice the comment problem but i 'm glad someone told you!!! I've just had time to peek in and see what you've made but not leave a comment.. More glitter!!! lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...