Monday, January 7, 2019

New Stamp and Die


        Another blah Monday! We had a bit of winter-like weather today – snow pellets and freezing rain but short lived, thank goodness. So sick of winter! We are almost over our colds so that’s one thing to be grateful for….I seldom ever catch a cold but this one caught on real tight and refused to let go.

        Today’s card is one I made using a couple new stamps and dies…I need practice getting the dies to cut exactly where I want them to cut…I think I need to use some washi tape hold them in place. 






     The image was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol and then Wink of Stella was added to the flowers. A silver pen was used to dot the stamens on the flowers but they don’t show up in the photo as such. The flowers were added with dimensional tape. The paper is from my stash and yes, I re-glued that bottom right corner. I do like the new stamps and matching border die so you will be seeing that one many times.

        That’s all for a cold, windy, blah Monday, January 7, 2019.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...