Monday, March 25, 2019

A Steampunk Card

      I'm having some computer problems so this is going to be a quick post. My granddaughter, Kadri, had a birthday while I was sick but luckily I had a card already made for her so Joe mailed it for me. I don't make very many Steampunk cards but I found this free image on the Internet and decided it was perfect for Kadri. 
      The image was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. It was die cut with a Spellbinder's die. The next size of die up was way too large for what I wanted; so I took the die and placed it on a piece of black cardstock and traced around it and cut it out. The piece behind it is just white cardstock that I sponged Distress Ink..Tumbled Glass I think... around the edges and around the outisde of the die cut image. It was then mounted on some designer paper and then onto the card base. I die cut the fancy banner and stamped the sentiment and glued it on. Card done! She loved it!
      That's all for a cool Monday one March 25, 2019.
Cheers
Violet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...