Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Two Cards to Share Today


        It was a sunny day here but that darn cold wind took the pleasure out of walking outside for very long. However, it is past the middle of February and we have only had our driveway cleared off twice this winter – once was November 11th, which was very early for snow and once in January. We are hoping for an early spring too.
        I needed a Get Well Card so I made a couple of them – same design but with different designer paper in the background. Here they are.




        I pulled out two pieces of different designer paper from the same paper pack as well as one sheet I used for the fancy label across the middle. The designer paper was glued to the pink card bases and then gold peel-off strips were added down the sides. The fancy label is only about 3 ¾” wide so I had to cut the 6” paper down to that size as well. The middle circle cuts out but I didn’t want the same colour there so I die cut two more; sponged one with pink ink and one with blue; stamped the sentiment and inserted them back in. Butterflies were added to add a little more interest. The sentiment stamp was one long one but it was cut apart so I could use it in the circle. I have another one in another stamp set that I left long. This would definitely fall into the quick and easy card making category.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...