Monday, April 6, 2020

Staying Safe and a Card


Another new week, another day in self-isolation, another day of staying safe! I’m still busy making scrub hats for the hospital staff so I’m staying busy.
        I needed a quick sympathy card and boy was this one quick and let I love how it turned out.
 
        I was flipping through an old 6” paper pack and found this beautiful paper. It was quickly cut down to 5.5 inches and glued to a card base. Then the sentiment was die cut three times; glued together and then glued in place across the card. I decided not to add anything else – sometimes it’s hard to know when to say ‘done’ and quit.
        That’s all for a cool but sunny Monday, April-06-20.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...