Monday, June 22, 2020

Lovebirds Scrapbook page

        Our hot and humid weather continues right along with the promise of rain which never happens….maybe tomorrow…maybe!

        A month or so ago I posted a scrapbook layout featuring my grandson Joven. I sent a copy of it to him and a few days later I received a few photos of him and his girlfriend and he said “maybe you would like these for a scrapbook page”….well, I can take a hint. Here’s the page I made for them.

                                    

         I used a sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Group on Facebook. It is free to join and you get some great inspiration from the sketches and from what others post. I highly recommend it.

      He only had four photos….did not inherit the “take lots of photos gene”…and I really wanted to fill in the gab across the angle so I simply die cut a tag; inked it; stamped their names and a sentiment and heart and added it in. All the edges of the photos are outlined with a black pen which makes them stand out but no extra bulk. The heart border are die cuts. I found the Lovebirds title in the stash. It’s on velum so it was adhered with button brads and then one was used on the tag to create the invisible triangle. He liked it and showed to his girl friend and told me she really liked it too. He’s a considerate young man.

        That’s all for a hot, humid and rainless Monday, on June 22, 2020.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...