Friday, June 26, 2020

A Quick and Easy Card

        We are currently under a severe thunderstorm watch here in Southern Ontario. I just heard on the news at lunch time that nine tornadoes have touched down in Ontario already this year. Most did no or little damage but a few destroyed a few buildings and vehicles..…..but no injuries or death so that’s good.  

        Today’s card turned okay even though I had no idea what I was going to do when I started making it. 

       I found a few pieces of this pretty paper in the stash and decided to use them up. The concept of ‘I don’t want to use them because they will be gone” is over! I am using my supplies. So a piece of light blue cardstock was die cut with a stitched oval and a stitched banner. The oval was glued to the paper which was already adhered to the card base. Then the 3-dimensional sticker (Dollar Tree find) was glued onto the oval. The banner was glued on and a silver peel-off sentiment was added. This definitely falls under the ‘quick and easy’ category.        

     That’s all for a hot and humid, and maybe stormy, Friday on June 26, 2020. I’ll be back on Monday with another post. Enjoy the weekend, stay safe….two metres or yards apart or wear a mask…and be kind to others.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...