Wednesday, December 1, 2021

A Christmas Quilt

 Instead of posting a card today, I thought I’d post one of the Christmas quilts I recently finished. I actually made two like this, one for my grandson and one for his fiancée. These were what is known by quilters as great ‘stash busters’ because they use a lot of small pieces of a variety of fabric.

                  

This is actually a very easy quilt to make. Even a new quilter could make it if they had access to a lot of fabric pieces. Hope you liked it. I’ll post a card next time.

 Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...