Wednesday, December 15, 2021

A Paper Tole Card

 It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a card again. Besides being busy we’ve had some sad extended family issues and a death and I just didn’t feel like being creative or posting.  

 Today’s card is one of those paper tole cards. I had this sheet of paper tole for so long and I decided it was time to turn them into cards.

                          
The background was white cardstock that was inked with light blue and then white snowflakes were stamped on with Hero Arts white ink. Love that ink. Then the pieces were popped out and each one glued on - some with dimensional dots, some flat. It was getting too thick to put dimensional dots on all of the pieces. The sentiment is gold peel-off as is the tree and the dots. I tried various card front paper and decided I liked this one the best. It sort of picks up the green in her coat. I thought a red one would be best but it was too much and the blue one was just plain blah. It was then mounted on a green card base.

That’s all for rainy Wednesday, December 15, 2021.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Violet. I can feel the same way about not feeling in the mood to craft.. But i find once i get in there i do feel better.. Big Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...