Sunday, June 12, 2022

 Our weather is still not very consistent. We had to turn the A/C on this afternoon for awhile but its off again now. In the middle of the week we will be in for another 2 or 3 day heat wave with the temperatures in the 90F and with the humidity, it may feel like 111F. Yikes. That’s even a little too hot for me! But then it cools off again. Odd, odd year.

One of my hobbies is photography and if the photos turn out to my liking, I turn them into cards. Here’s one of them.

    This is an Indigo Bunting - my favourite bird! Alas, we did not see it this year during migration. This photo was taken at Rondeau Provincial Park where he stopped for a bite to eat and posed nicely for me. The sentiment was added in Photoshop.  It was printed on photo paper; trimmed to size and mounted on the dark blue card base. Then the bow was tied and added.

 That’s all for a lovely Sunday, June 12, 2022.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo Violet and definitely card worthy! One of my favorite birds too.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...