Monday, July 25, 2022

My Sister's Garden.

 I know I've been missing in action lately. I was out of town last week for my sister's memorial and it was an exhausting few days. I do have some cards to share this week but first of all I am posting a story that was featured last Saturday in the Hamilton Spectator. It is the story of my sister and her garden. Hope you like it. It captures her personality perfectly.

Here is the link.

A garden that began with a love story and carries on | TheSpec.com

Cheers

Violet


3 comments:

  1. That was a lovely story of your Sister and her Garden Violet. I'm very sorry to hear of her passing.. I think she was a very unique , special woman. Much love and hugs to you, deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no. Sister Pearl is still very much alive. It was our other sister, Bette, that die in March but they just had her memorial service last week. Her children live all over the place - in Canada and in Norway...so they had to find a date they could all attend.

      Delete
  2. OH! Thank you for straightening me out! :) I understand now. I'am glad to hear that Flower Garden Pearl is still with you.. I think i do remember you telling me about a sister that died.. I'm sorry i got them confused. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...