Monday, August 8, 2022

A Baby Card

 Well, with any luck the terrible heat wave we’ve been having will end tonight. I love summer and the heat but the humidity has to go. It has felt over 100F for a couple of weeks now so our A/C will be relieved of its duty as of tomorrow, I hope!

Today’s card is one of those ones that are very cute when finished but they do require a bit of work…like putting a puzzle together.

The stork and baby were all die cut; some from just white cardstock and then inked; some with coloured cardstock and then glued together in the right order. The Baby sentiment is from another die set. The circle and rectangle are from yet another set. The background paper is from my stash.

We had a bit of rain this morning and its threatening rain again right now (and I now I hear thunder) so hopefully that will bring some cooler air in.

That’s all for a hot and humid Monday, August 8, 2022.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

1 comment:

  1. A baby card!!! I don't know if i've seen you make one of those before!? Either way i LOVE it!! Yeah when i card gets to be too much work it stops being fun for me.. I like quick and simple i'm afraid... BUT i can appreciate all the work you put into it! Its lovely! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...