Thursday, March 30, 2023

Shaker Card Number Two

 I had so much fun making the first shaker card I made another one.  I had some of the same designer paper left over and didn’t want to put it back in the stash.

Here’s shaker card number two.

                                          

     I pretty much used the same process as the last card  - scroll down to the previous post to read it. But, this time I used the designer paper just in the back of the shaker card and plain pink for the front. The cupcake on the front was made using a very old - and I mean very old - Quickutz die. The frosting was made using some sparkly foam. The cherry on top came from a different Quickutz die. The sentiment was die cut twice; glued together and then glued onto the card. The two little stars were from sentiment die so I just glued them on as well. I like this card okay…but its still just okay. One thing I didn’t like was a lot of the bits in the shaker part are stuck to the sticky foam. Not happy about that but some of them still shake. Making shaker cards to my satisfaction is obviously a work in process.

    That’s all for a cool Thursday, March 30, 2023.

 

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...