Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Humourous Masculine Card

 It’s Wednesday, April 12, 2023, already. The week has flown by once again…. of course, having many medical appointments fill up the days pretty quickly. The hip flexor is slowing improving, and I mean slowly. It will be awhile before I can go biking and hiking again.

 Once in awhile I buy a stamp and then wonder what the heck to do with it. This is one of those! I’ve used it a few times in the past which were ‘okay’  but this one is my favourite so far.

 

This is an old Art Impression stamp that I think has been discontinued - so I’m glad I bought it before that happened. It was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. I’m never sure what sentiment to put with it but this one, I love! It was computer generated. I kept it simple just mounted the focal image on blue cardstock that was die cut with a rough edge; then mounted on the striped background paper that was then mounted on the dark blue card base which is the same as the blue the focal image and the printed sentiment is mounted on.

 That’s all for a beautiful summer like day here in Ontario. We are enjoying temperatures waaaaaay above average this week, but alas, next week back to normal - which is in the 50’s so, tolerable.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Some days my hubby needs that card...lol .. Enjoy your sunny weather.. so sad your hip has you grounded! We've been having beautiful weather too.. albeit windy.. Yesterday was a golf day.. :) Today is clean the truck day! lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...