Thursday, December 28, 2023

Two Flower Cards

 Well this was a very different Christmas. We are used to having a green Christmas but this year it was a record breaking high! Temperatures well into the 40F!…but rain and fog came with it with no end in sight. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday whichever one they choose to celebrate.

While watching my favourite hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs, on television, I like to colour stamped images while I’m sitting there. Here are two cards with the same image, but coloured in different colours. I think I used some inexpensive, like dollar store, alcohol markers on these. I have about 4 Copic markers that I bought about 10 years ago while visiting Michigan and the rest are dollar store ones. I just cannot justify buying Copics.

                                   


After colouring the flowers, I just found some card bases that seem to go well with them. The sentiment is stamped. Before mounting them I watered down some ink and splattered it across the card. Then fancy shimmer thread was wrapped around them. These would qualify for quick and easy cards but I quite like them.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...