Wednesday, January 3, 2024

3D Flower Card

 Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season, which ever holiday you personally celebrate…. and if you don’t celebrate any holiday, then I hope you enjoyed your days any way. We had a very quiet Christmas but spent Boxing Day with two daughters and their families which was so nice. My grandsons talked me into playing a video game - a board game made into a video game. Man, I’m so terrible at video games its pathetic… but I must admit, they are fun!

It was definitely a green Christmas here in SW Ontario. We have had nothing but a lot of rain which is fine with me. I don’t have to shovel rain!

 But I did have time to make a few cards. Here’s one of them.

 


 I’ve been on a ‘use what you have’ and ‘repurpose cards” kick again. So, the background papers came from my stash and I just splattered on some blue and orange ink to tie them together. The flowers were die cut twice and coloured and then I cut the centre petals out of one set and glued them to the other to make them 3D. Dark Stickles were added to the centres of the flowers. Some die cut leaves were glued behind the flowers and then some glass beads were added. It was then glued to the orange card base. It was a quick card to assemble after I fiddled with making the flowers.

That’s all for yet another rainy day on Wednesday, January 3, 2024.1.3

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. All the little extras you added sure made it special Violet.. We've had some rain and cool temps for the last week with a WINDY week ahead of us.. Our Christmas hasn't happened yet as the Grandlittles will not be arriving until the 11th.. So its still Christmas around here.. highly unusual for us.. I usually have it all put away by now.. hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...