Thursday, February 15, 2024

Winter is Back

 Its winter again! The nice milder than normal temperatures are retreating and the darn cold winter weather, along with snow, has returned. The only good news is the ground is warm enough that the little bit of snow we got pretty much melted very quickly. However, even a little snow is too much snow for me. I want the warm weather.

 Today’s card is one of my favourites to colour. It’s a Poppy Power stamp.

 


It was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. The background was sponged on chalk. The sentiment is a black peel-off. I die cut the frame by putting two dies together. The background papers are from my stash. It was a quick and easy card once I had the colouring done.

 That’s all for a cold, snowy and windy winter day on February 15, 2024.

 Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...