Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Power Poppy Card

 Were you able to see the eclipse where you live? It was a once in a life time event and I’m so glad we were able to see it - and that the clouds moved on just before lunch. Some areas were not so lucky and it was very cloudy. We returned our eclipse glasses to the library today. They will be donated to a group who sends them to poorer countries when they have an eclipse.

Today I’m posting a card using a stamp from Power Poppy. They have awesome flower stamps, including digital stamps. 

                                              

This tulip stamp is one of my favourites. I don’t usually colour them that dark but I rather like it….and I happened to have a card base the same colour. I like to make my own card bases so I have quite a variety of them.  Once this was stamped and coloured I trimmed it down to fit on the right side of the card and added that gold peel-off strip on the left. Then more gold peel-offs were used - the corners and the sentiment and even the gold strip under the sentiment. Then the gold gems were added. 

That’s all for a lovely warm spring day - got out and did some gardening this afternoon - but tomorrow is going to be a rainy day. Time to stay inside and make cards and quilt.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.




2 comments:

  1. I love your Power Poppy card!! I think the color is gorgeous!! We did see the eclipse! Always so cool.. We did not have total black out but it was still cool!! Hubby is off to play in a Golf tournament this weekend... I will spend a glorious quiet weekend at home.. We've been busy with the Grandlittles lately.. Zoo, Carnival etc... i need some crafty time.. lol Take care of you! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the eclipse was very cool. Total eclipse here in Ontario and the clouds moved away just in time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...