Friday, April 22, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry April 22


This is my card for the Bellarific Friday challenge - unfortunately I forgot to post it! Thought I'd share it anyway though. I just happen to pick up 3 new Bella stamps at the Paper Pickle during their last sale and this was the first chance I had to use one of them. Coloured with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Cut out shapes with the Spellbinder Label 11 Die, including the very tiny one with Best Wishes stamped on it. I really wanted the pink layer between the stamped image and the blue so I cut another large one in the pink and then trimmed it off. The scalloped border is from a Martha Stewart punch. The paper is from DaisyD's. I know where the paper if from - incredible, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...