Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grandma's Canning Jars Wall-Hanging

This is a photo (and not a good one) that I took of a wall-hanging I made a few years ago for my niece to donate to the Rotary Club auction that she and her husband ran for several years. Photo is not good because this was before I had my digital camera and the flash really threw a weird cast on it. That's my niece hiding behind it and I sure didn't have a good straight view of it. The brown straps hanging down are actually to hang the quilt up with and we should have flipped them to the back. If this was taken on a digi camera - delete! and start over but you couldn't do that with the old film cameras.


I really liked this quilted wall-hanging and I have more of the fruit and veggie fabric and I've been promising to make myself one ever since I donated this one....but it always gets put on the back burner. So, now I'm putting it in writing - I'm making one to hang up this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...