Sunday, November 27, 2011

Art Journal Nov 28 - Love Booms

This week's challenge was to do an Art Journal page using hearts. Glad it wasn't last week or my hearts would have been all black! What a difference a week makes. I was in deep pain for days last week and my art work reflected it. This week I had no problem doing a very happy looking page. I'm posting Monday's page on Sunday night because hopefully tomorrow I'll be at the church making quilts that go to kids diagnosed with cancer. Every child diagnosed with cancer in Southwestern Ontario receives a quilt. I hate missing out on going to help out so I'm hoping for a good day in spite of the fact they are calling for more rain. I don't have a lot of extra money to donate to charity so I do other things that help. God blessed me with a little bit of talent and I want to put it to good use.

Here is Love Blooms.

Our house does bloom with love. Hubby and I have been married for over 23 years and we are each other's best friend. We are together every day, quite often all day, but we don't seem to get on each other's nerves like a lot of couples. He is my rock! I am his constant source of entertainment! He never knows what I'm going to say or do - anything for a laugh is my motto. He encourages me in my pursuit of many hobbies and quite often tells me to go and "play" while he does some housework!...but I do all the cooking so that's fair.

As usual this piece is a combination of water colour paint, acrylic paint, cardstock and paper, templates, spray ink, distress ink, pens, rub-ons and stamps.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...