Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grunge Snowman Card

So good to be feeling normal again - even my normal, which would probably depress most people - LOL!
The feeling of a cement block on the side of my head has been replaced with a rock. Not bad in comparison. I went to Aqua Fit today and did OK so I'm hoping for a few more good days.

Today's card is another one I was experimenting with.

I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped VersaMark and sprinkled on white embossing powder and set it. Then I took blue Distress Ink and just dragged it over the embossed white here and there. Stamped the snowman on white, cut out four 2" squares, two white, two coloured and ran the one white square thru a Cuttlebug small folder and sponged a little blue on it to bring out the embossed areas. Stamped Merry and Bright and embossed it in white and attached it and one small bow to one of the blue panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...