Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sympathy Card

I'm not adjusting well to Daylight Savings Time. I was awake at 5:30 and could not get back to sleep so here I am, up but wishing I was still sleeping. I was hoping after yesterday's crappy day I would have a good day but I sort of feel like I'm catching a cold - very unusual for me. I don't usually get sick with colds and flu. I just get weird things...like brain disorders and abscessed gums!

But, seeing as I'm up I might as well get my post in. I really liked how this card turned out. Here it is.

I stamped the stamp with two colours of ink, did the "huh" breath on it and stamped it. The edges were sponged with Distress Ink and the butterfly is popped-up for dimension. There is actually  light green and mauve in the background paper which is not showing up well here, but it's there. That's why the stamped image is mounted on mauve and then green. The tag is cut from Spellbinder's ribbon die and once again, the green ribbon does match the card but the colours are way off in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...