Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Cards

I had a friend ask me to make a wedding card for her. Well, I can't just make one! She would have no choice of cards that way. So, I made three different cards and she can pick the one she likes, or if she doesn't like any of them, I'll make some more.

The gold tag has "congratulations" on it but it's hard to read from the camera flash.

A stacked card made from using the Spellbinder deckle die.

The swirl background is not one large die. I don't have any large square dies. I used the Cuttlebug small 2" square die and cut it out 4 times and glued it down. I try to remember to run the paper thru the Xyron machine first but sometimes I have a brain burp and forget...like this time. So, I had to use the small "Quick Glue" pen to glue them down. Then I die cut a circle, and then a fancy circle, and a smaller circle and then attached the bells that I had stamped and cut out using pop-ups to give it some dimension. The sentiment was stamped after cutting out a tag using the ribbon tie die and the bow was from a bag of bows I bought at the Glencoe Tender Tootsie Shoe outlet. I was there again yesterday and they still have some if anyone is going to be close to Glencoe. $1.00 for a huge bag of assorted bows.

The card bases are all the same because I bought a package of cards and envelopes from Paper Wishes that were one sale and I'm slowly using them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...