Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowman Card

I love snowmen, snow ladies, and to be politically correct, Snow People! I have several young people, and young-at-heart people to send cards to so I always try to make a few quick and simple ones they will enjoy.

I wanted to try the method of using an embossing folder for the outside and leaving the middle unembossed. You Tube has several videos on how to do this so I won't bore you with how to do it. I was surprised how easy it was to do and will be doing it again.
The image was stamped and coloured with Tombow markers and the ovals were cut with Spellbinders dies, as was the small white scalloped circle. The stamping and sentiment on the circle look pink in the picture but it is actually red. This was definitely a quick and easy card to do.

I've tried to upload some photos to Splitcoast Stampers but my camera is set for high resolution photos and if I change it to take pictures of cards, I know I'll forget to change it back. Oh well, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...