Friday, January 20, 2012

Bellarific Friday January 21 - Young Love Card

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella was to use your favorite Bella stamp. I kept changing my mind on which one I liked the best but finally chose Young Love (by Mo Manning) because it portrays what marriage should be...ever lasting and loving.


The designer paper (except the dark blue and dark orange) is from a paper pack from Kaiser Craft called "Tea at Elsie's Collection", and, once again I bought it at the Paper Pickle. I coloured this one with Prismacolor pencils and shaded with gamsol (still practicing with this stuff). The sentiment is from another set and the little butterflies are from a .99 stamp set from Paper Wishes. The label is from a Sizzix die set and the oval from Spellbinders.

1 comment:

  1. Great card...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...