Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Knight Card

Today I thought I'd post a card for a little boy. Making cards for men and boys is sometimes difficult - very limited number of stamps for them.


This is a Sugar Nellie stamp. I have two stamps from this company and I like them both. I bought mine a couple of years ago at the Paper Pickle but I have no idea if they are still available. I stamped it on watercolour paper and the knight and background were done with watercolour pencils. The shield and feather and knife band were done with Tombow markers because I wanted them to stand out. After it was dry I went over the entire image with a Versamark pen and sprinkled on clear embossing powder and embossed it. This makes it very shiny and vibrant. Grabbed some left over paper from my stash and assembled it and added some stitching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...