Friday, February 10, 2012

Bellarific Friday Feb 10

Today I'm posting a card from a sketch from Stampin' Bella - but it may not show up on their blog because I sent it in late...but that's OK. It was a nice sketch and I needed a Get Well Card anyway.

I was late sending it because as I was installing my programs last night and the computer would shut itself off. It did it 4 or 5 times so I quit installing. This morning my neighbour, the computer guru, stopped by and I asked him about it. Turns out it looks like static electricity is cutting it out. The tower sits on the corner of the rug and the plastic mat that protects the rug and he figures when I'm rolling the chair around on the mat, I'm building up electricity and when I accidentally touch the monitor, its shorts itself out.  (I'm 64 and still hot stuff?? - hubby rolled his eyes at that one). Anyway, time to re-arrange things. Easily done.

So, I can now post on the blog. The stamp is the same one as I posted yesterday - but a totally different colouring.

A much softer look don't you think? This time it was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and I added some Flower Soft to the middle of some of the flowers, flocked the purple ones because I don't have purple Flower Soft, and then added some Stickles to the other flowers and background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...