Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Baaaaa-ack - A flower Card

Finally, after two and a half weeks, I have my own computer back. Hubby shared the laptop but he sure was smiling when I told him we were getting the desktop computer back. We've each had our own computer for over 2 years and we shared the laptop, but sometimes it was not easy....and I have none of my stuff on the laptop so it was for browsing the Internet only. Now, instead of watching my Toronto Maple Leafs play, I am re-installing all my programs - groan.

But, first I'm going to post a card I made in January. I love this stamp from Stampin' Bella - perfect for get well, thinking of you, birthday and/or thank you cards.


Stamped this one on water colour paper and coloured it with my water colour pencils of course. I added some flower soft to some of the flowers and Stickles to the rest. The background paper is left over pieces from my stash - I have so much to use up and yet I picked up 3 more 6" paper pads at the Paper Pickle's sale last week. Oh well, I have many more cards to make and scrapbook pages to finish yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...