Friday, March 8, 2013

For once I have no serious mishaps, accidents or expensive items replaced to tell you about. No venting today. In answer to a question on the last post, no, no electric blankets but it would have come in handy the other night to have one...but we survived!

The only mishap to mention is that usually on Friday I post a Stamping Bella card based on her blog challenge and although I made the card, I didn't get photographed and on the computer in time to get it to her. Actually it's still not on the computer. We have been transferring everything from the old desk top computer to a laptop which will then be hooked up to my large monitor and the laptop becomes my processor. Trouble is, it's slow going and I was without a computer for a few days. In fact, it's still a work in progress. So, instead of a Bellariffic Friday card, I'm posting a card featuring one of my favorite Stamping Bella stamps:

Yup, the still-in-love-older-couple-sitting-on-a-bench stamp. That's not the name of it of course but its what I refer to as. This time I coloured it with water colour pencils blended with water, of course. Double mounted it and adhered it to a background from a 6" paper pack and added the ribbon and tag. This stamp is excellent for an anniversary card.

Don't forget that tomorrow we lose an hour's sleep when Daylight Savings kicks in. Turn those clocks ahead an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...