Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still cold here in Ontario. I thought I would make it to Aqua Fit today but once again, I did not. I’m about ready to cancel my membership. I just not able to go often enough to make it worthwhile.

Today’s card is another one I made using some peel-and-stick butterflies that change colour on black cardstock. Here is one of them.

I took two pieces of designer paper from an old paper pack that were left over from another card and luckily they just fit on a 4 x 5 ½ card base. Then the black piece of cardstock was notched and run through a Cuttlebug’s skinny embossing folder on each side to add a line of raised dots. Then the butterfly was placed down and all the blah white parts turned to a delightful jade green colour. Love it. Then I added some gold peel-and-stick thin line of dots on each side of the butterfly and between the two strips of designer paper and added a peel-and-stick gold sentiment.

Until next time, happy crafting,

Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that the butterfly changes color. Do you have a before photo of the butterfly? Before you stick it down and it changes color?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...