Friday, April 4, 2014


We are having a very rainy Friday! So glad I went out and did my errands yesterday so I can stay put today. I’m definitely more productive today…nothing like a good night’s sleep to restore the body and mind. Of course the day can’t be complete without a problem and this one is a BIG one! For some unknown reason it looks like Joe’s laptop deleted him from it! He does not download anything nor does he click on any of the ads or warnings that say you need to clean up the computer, etc. He knows these are all spam. So, it went from working just fine to clearing itself out. We have it set up with two users, him and me, so when we go on holidays I can use his computer without having to remove him and his passwords, add me and then revert it back to him. It is so much easier to have us both with our own section of the computer. My profile is still there but I cannot use the Internet at all so we have major problems. The computer guru next door has never heard of this before so he said he had to do some research before he comes over. Oh boy! Always something.


This week’s challenge at Stamping Bella was to make a card based on some colourful candies she posted. Here’s mine.

 
I picked this lovely pale aqua colour to work with. The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The fancy oval and the scroll are from Spellbinder dies. I added aqua Stickles to the dress and to the dots on the bag but you really can’t tell from the photo. I like this image and I use it a lot because it’s a great image for a birthday card for the young pre-teen, teen and girls in their twenties.

 Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...