Friday, September 4, 2015

A Second Card from Same Stamp

This has been one hectic day. I haven’t had the chance to get down to the lower studio, quilt or even read today. It’s just been one errand after another and one thing after another that had to be looked after….nothing serious, but busy things.

So, this is a quick post tonight. This is the second card made with the same stamp as the card I posted yesterday….but in a different layout.

This time I stamped the image right on the cardstock. It was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. Then I added Wink of Stella over it. I put off buying that Wink of Stella pen for months but finally broke down and bought it and I LOVE IT! It just gives such a shimmer to things like her dress. The balloons were covered with Glossy Accents once again. I rubbed yellow chalk around the image this time and added a few gems. The pink paper on the left is from a 6” paper pack from Studio G - $1.00 per pack at Michaels….about the only thing not over priced there! The edge was die cut and embossed with a Spellbinder’s die and once it was glued down I added a few gems to it as well.

That’s all for a weary Friday, September-04-15

 

Cheers

Violet

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...