Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"Ruff Day"


It was a cool, damp foggy morning here but we made sure we got our morning walk in. It’s not the same walking in town as it is out in the park but this time of the year we have to adjust. This afternoon I worked diligently on the last Halloween costume. Once again Jack picked a character that there are no patterns for and in fact, I’m thinking only other 12 year boys will know who is portraying. Oh well, it’s what he wants but I’m glad it’s done! All I have to do now is make the sword sheath....but not tonight. I've had enough sewing for one day. It's about time I got the boys Halloween cards made.

Today’s card is another one made from the dachshund calendar. As soon as I saw this picture, I had to use it.
 
I cropped the photo and mounted it on white cardstock. The background paper is from a very old 8x10 paper pack I picked up along with others at the thrift store. The edges were inked with brown ink. The sentiment is computer generated and added to a hand-cut banner. The inside says, “Wishing you better days ahead”. This could be used for either a thinking of you or a get well card.

That’s all for a cool Tuesday, 0ctober 6, 2015

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...