Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Warming Up but with Rain....and a Card


        Hopefully this will be the last cold day for a while. We will start having more seasonal-like temperatures tomorrow but with that comes rain, and more rain. According to the long range forecast the rest of May will be a rainy one…..but as long as it’s warm, I’ll be happy.
        Today’s card is featuring another bird that I photographed – a Barn Swallow. The Barn Swallows not only nest in barns but in bush lots and around water. I took this photo by a marsh.
                
         Once again I added the sentiment in Photoshop and then printed out the photo. It was then mounted on a card base that closely matched the colour of his throat. I decided it was pretty enough as it was and stopped myself from adding anything else.
        That’s all for a sunny but cool Wednesday, May-13-20 20.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...