Monday, April 18, 2022

A Handy Man Card

 We had a very short spring - two days only and they were not even consecutive days. Winter is back! Unbelievable that April seems to be the new February - and I am not amused. Here is a photo of my front garden that I took late this afternoon.

 

That’s right - snow! Large heavy snow fell all afternoon. Ugh! I sure hope that’s the last of it. We seldom have snow in April - its not unheard of, but rarely happens. Good job daffodils and hyacinthine are hardy. 

So today I thought I’d post another masculine card. This one is for a handy man - or who thinks he is handy.

                        
I have so many images coloured up and not put into cards its ridiculous. So I decided it was time to get making some cards. This fellow was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. It was mounted on a piece of dark blue cardstock and then onto a piece of left over blue paper that I sponged dark blue ink around and then onto the background….which is two more pieces of cardstock that were left over from another project but seemed to be made for each other. The sentiment is a peel-off that was silver and I went over it with a black Sharpie pen to make it black. It was mounted on a piece of left over cardstock same as the background. Once I was happy with it, it was glued to the dark card base that is almost the same colour as the dark brown used to mount the image.

That’s all for a cold and snowy Monday - hope the weather improves after this ridiculous day!

 Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT card Violet! IKNOW your not happy with winters return....uuuggh Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...