Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Another Sunflower Card

 It actually felt like a spring day today - finally! I picked some daffodils yesterday, we went and got gas for the lawn mower and the robins are starting to build nests. Definitely spring now.

Today I’m posting another one of the sunflower cards I made.

 

  This is my second favourite digital image. It was coloured with the same alcohol markers as the last sunflower card. Stickles were added to the centre. The large label die is from Spellbinders. I left it in the die while I sponged light blue ink around the image so a nice white border is left. The dark blue was a rectangle and I punched the corners with an old Fiskars' corner punch. Then it was mounted on some yellow and orange plaid paper and then onto a blue card base which is the same as the blue rectangle.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...