Monday, April 25, 2022

Old Cars

 We just had a beautiful hot weekend with the temperatures in the 80F. Will it last - no! Today was rain! Wednesday it will only be in the 30’sF with a good chance of frost overnight. Spring is just teasing us this year.

 I like making masculine cards. I know a lot of card makers struggle with those but I enjoy the challenge. Here’s one I made last week.

                    
I love old cars! I guess that’s what happens when you have five brothers! I die cut this old car and glued it to the blue paper. It was then mounted on the next layer which had gears on it; then on the the silver/grey paper and then onto the black striped card base. I know, lots of layers but it just needed it. Then the computer generated sentiment was printed and glued to a piece of the silver/grey paper. The old car needed something to sit on so it wasn’t floating. The little sentiment is a black peel-off.

That’s all for a very rainy Monday April 25, 2022.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. If you see my post you will know that we had a rainy Monday too! Well i'd say you rose to the challenge of a masculine card! I just love it. Both hubby and i love old cars too! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...