Friday, September 29, 2023

Last Card in the Series

 This is the last card I made from one piece of  double sided 12x12 cardstock. The others were all nautical themed but the last one took on a life of its own.

                         
All I had left were strip pieces of various widths. So, I just taped them together in the back, not worrying about matching anything, and used it as a background. Then I found a strip of blue and brown and used them on the bottom to make the background long enough to fit on a standard A2 card.  I don’t have a lot of masculine stamps or dies and I just couldn’t find one that would suit this at all. Then I remembered the old bicycle die and die cut it two or three times and glued them together to make it thicker. I used some brads that looked like hardware to make sure the bike stayed in place and then added the three black enamel dots. The sentiment is a black peel-off.

 Next week will be all different cards again. That’s all for a cool and rainy Friday, September 29, 2023. Have a wonderful, safe and creative weekend everyone.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that bicycle card Violet... I'll bet the triple thick bicycle is quite substantial and looks really COOL!!! So sorry i've been absent... we've had company for 10 TEN days! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...